I’ve been nominated by two awesome bloggers for the Liebster Award.
Dawn Ivey is a great minister of the Word of God. Her daily blog; Drawing Closer To Christ has always been a source of inspiration, encouragement and renewal.
Micheal Ogazie is an outstanding blogger in the blogosphere, the author of a powerful informative blog; Micbloggy.
Thank you guys for recognising and supporting my blog through this Award.
Please visit Dawn’s and Micheal’s blogs. You’ll never regret you did.
A Little About This Award.
Liebster award is internet based given by bloggers to fellow bloggers and it’s a way of connecting with and supporting other bloggers.
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you.
2. Share 11 facts about yourself.
3. Answer the 11 questions the blogger
4. Nominate 11 bloggers and make them happy!
5. Make up to 11 questions for your nominees to answer.
6. Notify your 11 nominees.
11 Facts About Myself
1. I was born and brought up in my great nation, Nigeria.
2. I lived in UAE – Dubai for ten awesome years.
3. I’m the fourth child of my parents. We’re seven by the way.
4. I’m married the best man in the world with three wonderful children.
5. My first car was 2007 Toyota Yaris sedan.
6 I’m terrified by great heights. I’d fall before the actual fall.
7 Looking at large water bodies make the world around me spin. I actually hold the ground for support.
8. My first mobile phone was Sony Ericsson T100 and it slept under my pillow the first night while I had insomnia checking it every now and then.
9. I’m an educator, a passionate creative writer and a Food Scientist.
10. I’m highly attracted to great brains – great orators – they hardly pass me by.
11. I’m a Catholic to the bones and I’m an ardent adorer of Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament.
My Answer To Dawn’s Questions
1. Who would you want to have dinner with and why?
My long gone father, he was a funny man and I didn’t get to have dinner alone with him.
2. What inspired you to start writing a blog?
I needed an outlet for millions of ideas and thoughts clouding my mind each day. The urge to air my work was very strong, I couldn’t control. I started with wattpad before opening my own website by the way.
3. How would you describe yourself in one sentence?
I’m calm, smart and unpredictable.
4. What is an important lesson you’ve learned in life?
Be kind to others and you’ll be happy. No one can make you happy except you.
5. What is your favorite food?
Rice and Ofe-akwu
6. What is your favorite memory?
My childhood with my siblings growing up together, the laughter, the friendship, the fights and play – the good old days.
7. What is your favorite color and why?
Sea Green – no particular reason.
8. Do you have a role-model? If so, who is it?
My role model is my mother – when my dad passed away while we were still tender, she became very strong for me and my siblings, fought and worn many physical battles to keep our father’s properties from being snatched away- that particular struggle made her my role model – I’m strong because she’s strong. . I’m mostly happy because she taught us how to be happy despite the struggles. She made us laugh a lot. You’ll likely meet me smiling or gigling when with her. She’s a comedian in the making, a cheer leader…..I could go on and on.
9. With whom do you enjoy spending time?
10. Do you prefer cold or hot weather?
None. I like it normal.
My Answer To Mcheal’s Questions
1. What is the title of your first blog post on WordPress?
Dogs Don’t Care
2. Suggest how you wish to spend your next vacation?
I would love this vacation to be with my husband and kids and the place to be OIA, Greece, Santorini.
3. Why did you choose your best?
I have no idea, my best has this charm about him.
4. What do you have to say about Nigerian corrupt leaders?
I’ll only talk about myself when I get there.
5. What do you think is best way of living a well meaning life?
To live a well meaning life one must cultivate the habit of letting go of the unpleasant past.
Show love to those around you and try each day to make someone happy.
Let God guide your path of life.
6. Which site is having the highest number of followers on WordPress?
I have no idea Micheal, it could be them today, it could be me the next.
7. Which areas do I have to improve on MicBloggy?
Your blog looks great to me, I enjoy informative posts. All you need is keep posting your good quality content.
8. Why do you choose to follow my blog?
Haha! This is tricky one..first off, before I follow any blog, I read the tagline, once it appeals to me, I delve into it’s contents and once my experience is good, I stick around for a long time. I like your blog posts for the inspiration and information.
9. Who do you think will win the United States election as President in the year 2020?
I have no idea, Micheal. It’s a game and no one is sure of the winner before the end.
10. Why do you conclude that your mother’s food is the best?
Because, despite the fact that the ingredients used are minimal compared to the standard ingredients, one could eat her meal and eat the fingers or spoon in the process.
11. Who are Biafrans?
Biafrans are the Indigenous people of the Igbo land, inhabiting the southeastern part of Nigeria. The name Biafra came to be as a result of the burning desire of the Igbos to have a country of their own called Biafra.
If you’re nominated, please write a post, it will mean so much to a lot of bloggers. But if time won’t permit you, reblog this Liebster Award Post right away. Good luck.💙
My 11 Nominees are;
2. Bukola Orry
3. Yamsak Singh
4. Happy Tonic
9. Read On
10. Today’s Blog
Congratulations to you all.👏👏👏👏
Questions To My Nominees.
1. What are your favorite blog topics?
2.Which of your blog posts do you think is the best?
3. What is your country of origin what do you like about your country?
4. How is your emotional state when looking at an adult crying bitterly?
5. If you were to live someone else’s life, who would it be and why?
5. If you were placed in an air-conditioned room for a whole day, how comfortable would you be?
6. When you become the president of your country, will you still blog?
7. What is the one food you’ll not eat for all the gold in the world?
8. How many books have you finished reading this month?
9. On a scale of 1 to 10, with ten as the strongest, how would you rate your passion for exercise?
10. What character/attitude of yours do you like most?
11. How do you deal with annoying company?
Thanks for coming this far with me.
Lots of Love